From Paterva Wiki
On the Paterva CTAS the following is logged when you run a transform:
- API key
- IP Address (yours)
- The transform executed
- The time it executed
- Your user ID (which gives first name, last name and email address)
- Note: we do NOT log the questions asked or the results
Some transform uses web services contained on the server. These are:
- Transforms that uses meta information contained documents
- Transforms that uses information in the mirror of sites
These web services log the question asked in a standard web server log.
When you register we log:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Time registered
- Time first used
- How many transform you ran
- MAC address you selected
- Your operating system type and version, but not details of service packs etc.
- GUI version
When you start the application the HTML that is contained in the start page is downloaded from the website. The request ends up in normal web server logs.
Obviously this information will never be given or sold to a 3rd party unless required so by law.