From Paterva Wiki
The Maltego server prefers to run on Linux - any distribution really. It can run on Windows if it *really* has to. It will most likely also run on *BSD systems.
If you want to prepare and install your own TAS you'll need:
- Apache web server with mod_jk for pass through to Tomcat
- Tomcat web server to host the transforms
- Java 1.6
- Squid for saving you bandwidth
- Ruby with Ruby gems, PHP and PERL for some of the non-integrated web services and management interfaces
- A couple of PERL CPAN modules
- SSL for remote management
- IPchains or something similar to keep the network tied down
- MediaWiki for integrated help (and these pages)
- Miminum: 1GB RAM, 2GHz CPU, 1Mb Internet access
- Recommended: 4GB RAM, 3GHz dual core, >4Mb Internet access
Contact Us to find out how to own your own server.